The Valsione...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 5anctuary

5anctuary
7 years ago#1
Anyway I can change her appearance? The game forces me to take her so many times but that robot just looks ridiculous :(

User Info: Kaiser99

Kaiser99
7 years ago#2
This isn't a dress-up/mecha dating sim game (although one would rock). If you dislike the appearance of the Valsione (which is blasphemy!!!), simply turn off the animations or press "B" to skip it whenever the Valsione is involved in battle.

5anctuary
7 years ago#3
I wanted to change it to the true Valsione (the way it is suppose to look, like the evil Valsiones you battle in OG1). But I guess there is no model in OG2 for it. Guess I'm stuck with the funny pink-headed robot :///

User Info: Kaiser99

Kaiser99
7 years ago#4
You are confused, as the two are completely different mechs, the Valsion and Valsione. Valsion is the one created by Dr. Bian as the "last resort" against the alien invaders, and the Valsione is the one he created for his daughter, Ryunne/Lune. She didn't like how the Valsion looked, which was why he created a completely different one for her. And it rocks.

Also, the Valsione is in OG1 as well, and it's origins were well explained there when it joins you. Did you miss that part?

5anctuary
7 years ago#5
Completely different? I thought it was just the appearance. Lune didn't like how badass the Valsion look so he changed it's appearance to a more girlie one (stupid Dr.Bian spoiling his kid. There are times when a parent should say "NO for crying out loud" ). They can't be different cause they are the only mechs with the "cross smasher attack".

User Info: red255

red255
7 years ago#6
I hope the Valshione has nipples like the Angelg.

Can't wait to see it animated.

Are there any Angelg doujins yet?
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: SolGravion

SolGravion
7 years ago#7
5anctuary | Posted 11/4/2010 12:02:40 PM | message detail
Completely different? I thought it was just the appearance. Lune didn't like how badass the Valsion look so he changed it's appearance to a more girlie one (stupid Dr.Bian spoiling his kid. There are times when a parent should say "NO for crying out loud" ). They can't be different cause they are the only mechs with the "cross smasher attack".

No, the Valsione is a completely different unit. Bian presented the Valsion to her. She hated the unit's design and refused to pilot it. This caused Bian to basically take the Valsion concept and redesigned from the ground up to better suit Ryuune's tastes. The end result is a unit that's more streamlined. While it has the Cross Smasher, it lacks the much more powerful Mega Graviton Wave attack. Though to compensate for the loss of attack power it does gain the Psychoblaster, an attack that was acquired from gathering data from Cybuster's Cyflash.

5anctuary
7 years ago#8
Thanks for clearing that out SolGravion :)

I have some offtopic questions. Can someone enlighten me :P
- are Predict and Guard useless skills (not worth the PP)?
- how does Revenge work? You do x1,2 dmg after enemy unit attacks you? Does it work with the Counter skill?
- Which skill increases the dmg of the Supreme attacks? Infigt, Gunfigt or both?
- What's a combo attack?

5anctuary
7 years ago#9
Oh, and what does leveling chain attack gain?

User Info: SolGravion

SolGravion
7 years ago#10
I have some offtopic questions. Can someone enlighten me :P
- are Predict and Guard useless skills (not worth the PP)?

It all depends on your playing style. If you find yourself relying on spirit commands, then your PP
will be better spent elsewhere with Predict. Guard is an good skill.

- how does Revenge work? You do x1,2 dmg after enemy unit attacks you? Does it work with the Counter skill?
Counterattacks do 1.2x damage. Requires no special conditions other than being attacked first. Revenge does not work with Counter.

- Which skill increases the dmg of the Supreme attacks? Infigt, Gunfigt or both?
Supreme attacks (ugh) come in either the melee or ranged variety. Find out what type of attack it is and choose accordingly. For example Cybuster's Cosmo Nova is ranged. Therefore you'd use Gunfight to increase its attack power.

- What's a combo attack?
A signature attack between 2 or more units.

Oh, and what does leveling chain attack gain?
It allows you to hit more units that are lined up in a straight line.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ46lwLWS3U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived