tiger-dragon robot

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fighterx23

fighterx23
6 years ago#1
is there any reason to use the dragon one other then a little bit more range and i think its last attacks base attack is stronger then the tigers? i am not sure but the ammo/energy always threw my off from it and just made bullet use the tiger to decimate anything in its path and with a thruster/bio sensor he was able to solo any non healing boss by him self with out ever being hit. so is there even a reason to use the dragon?

User Info: Fencedude

Fencedude
6 years ago#2
It can actually hit things more than 3 squares away?

They're good for different things, while KRO is certainly better for charging into the battle, RKO is more versatile, and somewhat stronger.
Birth, Childhood, Loss, Compensation, Purpose, Defeat, Pain, Depression, Defilement, Validation, Victory, Death, Rebirth, Love

User Info: red255

red255
6 years ago#3
Kyusha's side flies and has defensive support.
Bullet's side has all melee attacks, and double image.

Yes I normally use her as a SP battery and the dragon form, but her side isn't TERRIBLE. its certainly useful if you want a large piece of robot making sure Axel doesn't kill Kyosuke when you are grinding out levels using resupply command

its also got a MAP attack.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived