Alien artifacts...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek Online
  3. Alien artifacts...

User Info: Driftking88

Driftking88
5 years ago#1
Just started playing this game (first MMO and I really like it so far) and I've been scanning these anomalies in space and keep getting alien artifacts. I was wondering what do you do with them? I tried selling them but get no money for them lol. I have a few rare ones but they aren't worth anything lol what do I do with them? Thx

User Info: HappyHappyJoyJoy

HappyHappyJoyJoy
5 years ago#2
That stuff you get from scanning, those are crafting materials.

The come in Energy (kinda looks like an atomic diagram), Physical (a triangle) and Technological (sort of looks like a flower) formats. They also come in six tiers (red, light blue, green, dark blue, orange and purple). Beyond that there are ten rare particle traces.

There should be a tutorial mission for crafting that you can hail Admiral Quinn for, it's called Scientific Mandate. It will have you go through a mission that will take you to Memory Alpha in the Alpha Centauri sector block (where all the Fed-side crafting is done). Once you've completed that tutorial you can use the materials to start crafting items.
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/Notveryhappy/FoxNewsBrianWilson.jpg

Driftking88
5 years ago#3
^ oh ok lol thx man! I had started that mission but just dropped it because I got lost and couldn't find the memory sector(I think that's what its called lol) will I be able to do the tutorial mission again since I dropped it?

User Info: HappyHappyJoyJoy

HappyHappyJoyJoy
5 years ago#4
You should be able to pick it up off of Admiral Quinn again.

Memory Alpha is in the Alpha Centauri sector block, just above Sirius (where Sol/Earth/ESD is). I believe it's listed as Memory Alpha for in-block auto-travel purposes, so when you get to Alpha Centauri scroll down the systems list 'til you reach the M's.
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/Notveryhappy/FoxNewsBrianWilson.jpg

Driftking88
5 years ago#5
Cool thx man! Been really liking this game so far! Ill have to try that when I get home. Just started (only like level 4 lieutenant) but its been a blast!
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek Online
  3. Alien artifacts...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived