Best leveling mod?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
6 years ago#1
Can't say I love the vanilla leveling system. Tried KCAS, doesn't work. Don't really care for XP Leveling, so what else is there?
^Post is up there^

User Info: Mamal2

Mamal2
6 years ago#2
Obscuros Oblivion Overhaul

Oblivion Warcry is what im using now. I dont really know what it does to stop your character from leveling(because if there was an option for keeping normal Oblivion leveling, I kept it), but it does stop NPCs from leveling with you. But its also quite difficult and adds some creatures and weapons.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1822/lupefiascosigcopy.jpg
Phenom II X4 955 | Saphire HD 5830 | 4GB GSkill |500GB WD HDD | OCZ 550W PSU | ASUS WiFi Adapter

User Info: Slakr

Slakr
6 years ago#3
I'm using Francesco's and Realistic Leveling.

User Info: Chunhwa

Chunhwa
6 years ago#4
I prefer a simple always +5 mod. Keeps the freedom of being able to do anything I want right off the bat while getting rid of the tedium and annoyance of having to plan out exactly what skills I have to use every level.
Flyyyin'... flyyin' in the skyyyy.... cliff racer flies so high.... flyinnn'...

Azardea
6 years ago#5
Ah, I meant the character leveling, not NPC leveling. Thanks anyway, though!
I'll try realistic leveling, and if I don't like it I'll use the all +5 mod, thanks! ^^
^Post is up there^

Azardea
6 years ago#6
Alright, this makes no sense. None of the leveling mods do anything, not even the all +5 attributes one! The vanilla leveling screen opens up, and there are no +5s in sight, and it's still the vanilla screen if I use the realistic leveling mod. This makes me sadface. And there aren't even any conflicts :/
^Post is up there^

User Info: TheTrueSin

TheTrueSin
6 years ago#7

It looks like you have yet to succeed in getting a levelling mod to even work.

Are you ticking the data files? Have you installed any requirements that they list? Have you installed the official AND unofficial patch?

Just saying, I noticed that you said a levelling mod wasn't working prior to coming to the forum - and nor are the newly suggested ones.

Azardea
6 years ago#8
Yeah, I ticked it in OBMM. All +5 doesn't have any requirement AFAIK. Maybe it's cause I play on the Steam version?
^Post is up there^

Azardea
6 years ago#9
Anyone? :(
^Post is up there^

User Info: Slakr

Slakr
6 years ago#10
Are you running the latest OBSE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived