I have never raged this hard at a game before

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Haunting Ground
  3. I have never raged this hard at a game before

User Info: GlLGAMESH

GlLGAMESH
4 years ago#1
So here I am, moments away from completing the game, and I'm stuck on a ******* button mashing mini-game. Yes, the ******* statue one.

I realize you need a good head start in order to pull it off, but holy ****. I must have been trying for 45 minutes now. I have never in my life been so pissed at a game. My blood is boiling.

I better get ending A after this crap. Getting to play as Fiona in that sexy cowgirl outfit MIGHT make this worth it.

GlLGAMESH
4 years ago#2
FINALLY. One almost broken knuckle due to punching my metal bed frame later, and I finally completed the game with ending A!

Fiona's cowgirl and dominatrix outfits totally made it worth it, but still, **** you Capcom. That **** was evil.

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
4 years ago#3
Are you talking about the statue that falls on Fiona near the end?

GlLGAMESH
4 years ago#4
Yeah. The FAQ I was using said to hold up and left on the d-pad and mash square. That didn't work. I searched the interwebs and could not find a solid answer, so I finally pulled it off by literally mashing every single button on the controller.

User Info: NeonFXx

NeonFXx
4 years ago#5
I remember playing up to that section and not looking forward to it since a lot of people seem to rage at that statue. I had previously watched an LP by Katrinonus where she struggled for a good while on it.

Maybe it was the fact that I had knowledge prior to the statue incident but I remember beating it on my first attempt (technically second but the earthquakes stopped me even reaching the statue the first time). After that I have beaten it first attempt each time. Eh, maybe I'm just a good button masher.

Thinking about all the people who must of suffered through that kinda makes me feel like a troll. I'm like: "lolz! I did it first time". I realize, however, that watching an LP first takes away some of the challenge so it's kinda like cheating I guess.
"Dinner is served, Miss... Dinner is served, Miss..."
"Miss... It's cleaning time, now." - Survival horrors scariest woman
  1. Boards
  2. Haunting Ground
  3. I have never raged this hard at a game before

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived