Daniella

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SCEKEV

SCEKEV
4 years ago#1
Imo I can't think of a more awesome character design in too many other games. Fantastically voice acted, disturbing as all hell with the bleeding eyes, twitchy body movements & quite attractive in a weird Gothic way.

I posted a topic not too long ago so not too sure how frequent this board is but thought I'd post this so hopefully more people can comment on one of, if not Capcoms best character. Why haven't Capcom tried to flesh this character out more by making her appear in other games, like Capcom compilations or fighting games. Someone this awesome needs more exposure imo!

If anyone is still about, what did you think of her? =)
Delain - Milk and Honey

User Info: NeonFXx

NeonFXx
4 years ago#2
I agree, Daniella is a very interesting character indeed. Almost every line she has is extremely memorable and her scenes always have impact.

I don't think that I would like to see her in a fighting game though, that would be kind of lame in my opinion. A cameo or a scene elsewhere perhaps, but I can't see her being implemented as a fighter in an effective way.

Also, I don't think your the only one who finds her attractive. Many people seem to have a little crush on the crazy blood-stained psycho maid. If I woke up in the middle of the night with her staring at me, I wouldn't know whether to run or ask her to join me.
"Dinner is served, Miss... Dinner is served, Miss..."
"Miss... It's cleaning time, now." - Survival horrors scariest woman

User Info: SCEKEV

SCEKEV
4 years ago#3
Lol! Very true mate =D Thanks for the reply, i wasn't too sure whether people still posted here on this board! But yeah i just think she is one of the greatest characters in any game to date & simply doesn't get enough attention as say bigger named characters in say fighting games for example (Mai, Kasumi, Taki, Nina, Chun Li etc) or the likes of Solid Snake, Dante, Kratos etc. I can believe Capcom, surely they know they knew they were onto something special when creating her & her voice over is just really top notch.

Great to see another fan who admires this character.
Delain - Milk and Honey

User Info: NeonFXx

NeonFXx
4 years ago#4
I think the problem with Capcom is that they don't like taking too many risks with new titles and such. Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Devil May Cry are all getting sequels yet some great games are getting forgotten about. Since RE, SF and DMC are all well known franchises, it's a lot easier for Capcom to make money off of them.

Haunting Ground and Viewtiful Joe were both very strong in my opinion, but where are they now? Left in the dust so that Capcom can focus on milking their popular games. I really wish they would do more with their less popular titles but I'm not in the business of making games so what do I know?
"Dinner is served, Miss... Dinner is served, Miss..."
"Miss... It's cleaning time, now." - Survival horrors scariest woman

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived