Man...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sexy_L4DY

Sexy_L4DY
3 years ago#11
It's kind of crazy how many amazing games CAPCOM were making on the PS2. Dragons Dogma and RE5 are probably the only CAPCOM games i enjoyed the entire PS3 generation.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif

User Info: mohit9206

mohit9206
3 years ago#12
This game was great.On the other hand i got bored out of CT3.

User Info: laszlo_olzsal

laszlo_olzsal
3 years ago#13
This game is still great.

and it's one of the highest value PS2 games on VGPC. Currently $48- $50 used.

User Info: LOLZuMadBro

LOLZuMadBro
3 years ago#14
I would shuffle between Resident Evil, Onimushas, and Devil May Cry back about ten years or so again when I started getting into survival-horror and other related Capcom series. I'd get used versions of them and just play one for hours til I got stuck, then swap in another Capcom game, play for a while, swap and play another one, and so on and so on. It wasn't even intentional, I just was discovered and started buying the entire RE, DMC, and Onimusha series all at once.

Recently I've been playing Haunting Ground for the first time as well as God Hand, another great Capcom PS2 game. Look into it if you like DMC or games like it.
Currently playing: with my balls

User Info: MrSuperHewie

MrSuperHewie
3 years ago#15
I honestly wish they would put this on the psn store with the ps2 classics. Haunting ground was my pride and joy.

User Info: Sexy_L4DY

Sexy_L4DY
3 years ago#16
LOLZuMadBro posted...
I would shuffle between Resident Evil, Onimushas, and Devil May Cry back about ten years or so again when I started getting into survival-horror and other related Capcom series. I'd get used versions of them and just play one for hours til I got stuck, then swap in another Capcom game, play for a while, swap and play another one, and so on and so on. It wasn't even intentional, I just was discovered and started buying the entire RE, DMC, and Onimusha series all at once.

Recently I've been playing Haunting Ground for the first time as well as God Hand, another great Capcom PS2 game. Look into it if you like DMC or games like it.

I remember seeing God Hand at a video store as an ex rental. I bought it because it was only $3. I played it for 5 minutes and was like, holy crap this is terrible. Then it just became incredibly addictive and fell in love with the gameplay and I thought the game itself was pretty hilarious.

Wish they made a sequel :(
http://i.imgur.com/CZdtvau.gif

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
3 years ago#17
I am just so happy. I thought I had lost my PS2 forever. I had no intention of really buying one, but I'm glad I didn't. I found it in my basement. It had been down there for three years without my realization. And one of the games was Haunting Ground. I never thought I'd see this game. The game is still excellent almost nine years later.

I do agree Capcom has really fallen off. I only really like RE5 and UMVC3 from this recent generation.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived