Replaying this!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Haunting Ground
  3. Replaying this!

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
3 years ago#1
Fond memories of this board too!
steam: rihawf|Nami main|"Cling not to destiny, make your own fate!"
http://i.imgur.com/ETVe631.gif

User Info: devilishdemento

devilishdemento
3 years ago#2
Nice to know that people are still playing this. It makes me sad to think that it might be becoming forgotten.

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
3 years ago#3
It's a great game, it musn't be forgotten.

Besides, I'm going to write a paper about this, perhaps.
steam: rihawf|Nami main|"Cling not to destiny, make your own fate!"
http://i.imgur.com/ETVe631.gif

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
3 years ago#4
I'm still playing on and off for speedrun practice.
This is one of the games I'll always keep coming back to.

User Info: SweetHeartRinoa

SweetHeartRinoa
3 years ago#5
I finally played it all the way through a couple weeks ago :) I really enjoy it :)
Let all things be done in Love ~1 Corinthians 16:14

User Info: darkvoid2100

darkvoid2100
3 years ago#6
Started playing a few days ago :) Not played in about 8 years.

Really enjoyed the Debilitas and Daniella sections, felt it went a little downhill at Riccardo (really not many places to hide, but I appreicate they wanted people to hide without using wardrobes etc), then bombed pretty bad at the water tower; they made it far too small and linear an the chase mechanics just didn't work very well (You leave the screen and he gives up the chase, you go back a second later and hes nowhere, just ruins the atmosphere)

Just started the final part now so lets see how that goes! But i remember it getting very weird!

But overall a great game. The first two stalkers were amazing.
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3720/89106594.jpg
http://s18.postimage.org/pz9w0l995/jill.jpg

SweetHeartRinoa
3 years ago#7
darkvoid2100 posted...
Started playing a few days ago :) Not played in about 8 years.

Really enjoyed the Debilitas and Daniella sections, felt it went a little downhill at Riccardo (really not many places to hide, but I appreicate they wanted people to hide without using wardrobes etc), then bombed pretty bad at the water tower; they made it far too small and linear an the chase mechanics just didn't work very well (You leave the screen and he gives up the chase, you go back a second later and hes nowhere, just ruins the atmosphere)

Just started the final part now so lets see how that goes! But i remember it getting very weird!

But overall a great game. The first two stalkers were amazing.

Lorenzo made me scream SO LOUD when I first saw him crawling towards me
I thought he was gonna stay slow, and then zoomed at me lol

User Info: Gamenamebully

Gamenamebully
3 years ago#8
I got the game this year and I can tell you it's quickly going up there as one of my favorite Survival Horror games. I think it was 80 dollars well spent. I may replay it later on.
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully Steam: BernkastelWitch

SweetHeartRinoa
3 years ago#9
Gamenamebully posted...
I got the game this year and I can tell you it's quickly going up there as one of my favorite Survival Horror games. I think it was 80 dollars well spent. I may replay it later on.

80 dollars! Wow, I have heard it has become a rare title with an increasing value, it is worth 80 dollars I would say, I sure am happy I got it back in '07 though xD

SweetHeartRinoa
3 years ago#10
SweetHeartRinoa posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

80 dollars! Wow, I have heard it has become a rare title with an increasing value, it is worth 80 dollars I would say, I sure am happy I got it back in '07 though xD

correction, '06 :)
  1. Boards
  2. Haunting Ground
  3. Replaying this!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived