Haunting Ground Game Manual

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Haunting Ground
  3. Haunting Ground Game Manual

User Info: Velvet-Star

Velvet-Star
3 years ago#1
I made a similar post in Rule of Rose's board, but I am currently looking for an official copy of the game manual for HG, since my used copy had not come with one (and I stupidly enough still paid a lot for it..). I am not looking to resell it anytime soon, but I am a collector and I like having things complete. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the manual for this game?

I don't want to download and print out my own manual, so that option is automatically out in my case.

User Info: Atomos199

Atomos199
3 years ago#2
TBH, I don't think you'll manage to buy it on its own, esp. for such a niche game. It took me 3-4 years to find the manual for FF:Anthology on eBay, and that's a very common release in a huge franchise. In those 3-4 years, I only ever encountered 3 listings, and their prices were ridiculous (more than the complete game sometimes), except the last one I found (still cost $10, though, plus shipping...).
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind ~3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time.
~ bastardpoetry

User Info: tanukisuit

tanukisuit
3 years ago#3
http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.2681
"And you feel good, you look good. F!@#, you are good!"
- Jackie Estacado (The Darkness II)
  1. Boards
  2. Haunting Ground
  3. Haunting Ground Game Manual

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived