What is a Soul weapon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. What is a Soul weapon?

User Info: YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi
5 years ago#1
Almost all monster have familar cards now. But some have the affect of "A soul weapon that increase the absorption of souls by a large amount"
This was on a mutant orangemushroom, but i seen others.

I thinking it relates to DS, but they use demon force right?

User Info: Jts743

Jts743
5 years ago#2
I think its one of the bars of the Demon Slayers.
shake em up, shake em up, shake em up, shake em
Currently Playing: SC2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3

User Info: Phainopepla

Phainopepla
5 years ago#3
I think it has something to do with the familiar cards in JMS. I remember seeing a video of a character collecting energy orbs from fallen monsters (automatically, not as a pickup) and then using said collected orbs to use some boss-related map nuke attack (I think the video I saw had HT blasting fire on the map or whatever). I don't think we got this feature.

DSs have Force. Or Demon Force. Not sure which but there's definitely "force" in there.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg

User Info: Bokothechoco2

Bokothechoco2
5 years ago#4
Claimh Solais, you can get it in the forbidden area by using the undine and one of the manticore/curly/devil souls to get through the waterfall.
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/_chirpy13_/Touhou/k3x3e8.jpg

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
5 years ago#5
Soul arrow
Khaini BM HeroVendetta, come find me.

User Info: Ephemeral_Being

Ephemeral_Being
5 years ago#6
Bokothechoco2 posted...
Claimh Solais, you can get it in the forbidden area by using the undine and one of the manticore/curly/devil souls to get through the waterfall.

I wonder how many people get this reference...
ConIido, 16X Buccaneer

User Info: Aiphrem

Aiphrem
5 years ago#7
Bokothechoco2 posted...

The whole reference itself escapes me, but I remember Claimh Solais being a powerful greatsword in castlevania on the DS (forget the name, but it was the one with Soma), Undine makes me think of the stupid mermaid devil from Yondemasu yo Azazel-san and manticores are enemies you see a lot in RPGs. But souls/manticores/claimh solais makes me definitely think of castlevania >.>
Now playing: Star craft II, Maplestory
Maple ID: Demethos - JeffryBright lv 12x BaM Glichmobster lv 10x Hermit HeroOfNaza lv 10x fighter

User Info: Ephemeral_Being

Ephemeral_Being
5 years ago#8
That was the other Castlevania game with Soma Cruz in it. Only ones worth playing, IMHO.
ConIido, 16X Buccaneer

User Info: YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi
5 years ago#9
I don't, but I heard that Claimh Solais is bases in English's mythology, where it the basis for legendary blade like escalaber(heard from the manga ARAGO )
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. What is a Soul weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived