The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later.

User Info: Crono exe

Crono exe
8 years ago#1
Honestly I can't even make a character and sometimes it just gives me that error after putting my password in.

Like, I'm rolling the dice 7 times and then it fades and gives me that crap.

What to do?
BAWLS lol ms [Cronosecks]
**** YEAH GUILTY GEAR. El Salvador!

User Info: Sad_Eyed_Lady

Sad_Eyed_Lady
8 years ago#2
Are you trying to roll in windowed mode? That happens to everyone while rolling in windowed mode, I believe.
"Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation. " Blind Seer--O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Crono exe
8 years ago#3
It's on fullscreen everytime.

User Info: Kiroshi117

Kiroshi117
8 years ago#4
I tried to log in, but it said something about "that ID already has been logged in". I also tried my alts, but when I start the game, it does the same thing. I'm guessing the server crashed.
Demon fang

Kiroshi117
8 years ago#5
Eh... guess the server didn't crash for other people then... wow you guys respond fast.
Demon fang

User Info: sweetbloods

sweetbloods
8 years ago#6
the game kicks you off if you roll the dice too much. also if you get d/c and try logging right away your character is sometimes is considered still being "logged on"
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
Edgar Allan Poe

Crono exe
8 years ago#7
I get no "ID is already logged in" message. I log on with no problems then I go to Demethos, put my IGN, check it and then I roll the dice literally 5 times and it fades away. This all happens in less than 2 minutes.

Kiroshi117
8 years ago#8
Oh nevermind. Scania's channel 11 crashed and that happens to be my favorite channel that I always log into >:O
Demon fang

User Info: SkimGuy

SkimGuy
8 years ago#9
Gaby xd
---

User Info: TomoEK9

TomoEK9
8 years ago#10
Reading some of the stuff that people have been going through on basil, server crashes, rollbacks, and characters being stuck.

its like being on a private server >.>
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived