How do you take screenshots?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. How do you take screenshots?

User Info: piepits

piepits
6 years ago#1

Nexon Sucks BALLS with dis new BB update. I wanna take pics of old maple before they mess it up. I am not saying it will be 100% bad, but it doesn't look good. How do I make screenshots?

User Info: EvilMewtwo

EvilMewtwo
6 years ago#2
You insult the old game but don't know the basics of the old version you love so much.

Scroll Lock, bro.
[NightReigns 9x Hermit] | [Deltavoltaic 2x Wind Archer] | [Elementaiizt 3x Spearman]
I play gMS Khaini, and I plan to hit 105/50/50 respectively by Christmas.

User Info: PentiumMMX

PentiumMMX
6 years ago#3
Press the Scroll Lock button on your keyboard, and it'll save a picture into the MapleStory folder.

I admit, I've been going nuts taking pictures of MapleStory as it is now, just to have something to look back on after the Big Bang.
When I see dandelions, I think to myself...that stuff would itch if it got in your nose
-Gardenia (.hack//Infection)

User Info: PentiumMMX

PentiumMMX
6 years ago#4
Mewtwo beat me to it
When I see dandelions, I think to myself...that stuff would itch if it got in your nose
-Gardenia (.hack//Infection)

User Info: Robtcee13

Robtcee13
6 years ago#5
The Big Bang's gonna suck? What planet do you live on? It's going to make the game actually good, unless Nexon of America decides to **** all over it.
Guys, I didn't hit 100% of the notes, why am I not getting 100%?
- TravisCombs
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. How do you take screenshots?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived