How to travel?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. How to travel?

User Info: gameraz

gameraz
4 years ago#1
How can I travel from 1 continent to another? I see no matter what form of transportaion I choose I D/C 100% of the time a few sec before I arrive.
I'm stuck in Edelstein, and while I CAN grind there to 100 (my goal), I want to finish the Crusade questline!
3DS FC : 0817 3837 1548
PM so I can add you too!

User Info: Dawngarde

Dawngarde
4 years ago#2
Red Airplane is the way to go.

Hyper Teleport Rocks also help, but only if you know you're going to be traveling a lot, so you make the most of it.
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.

User Info: gameraz

gameraz
4 years ago#3
I dont use Cash Shop.
And if you're right and Red airplane really bypasses the D/C part, then I'm happy and sad. Happy I can finaly travel and sad I actually had to ask how to not D/C.

Nexon - FIX THIS PROBLEM!!
3DS FC : 0817 3837 1548
PM so I can add you too!

User Info: Gannondorf 23

Gannondorf 23
4 years ago#4
lol where's that nexon/wizet rep that used to come to gfaqs?
They're known affectionately as Pogoz Girlz. And if you try to pet them Pogo will come around and slam a pneumatic bolt where you thought your balls should be.

User Info: pikmintaro

pikmintaro
4 years ago#5
Gannondorf 23 posted...
lol where's that nexon/wizet rep that used to come to gfaqs?


Wiznizit? I don't know if he is with them anymore I haven't seen him post here in ages.

As for the Red Airplane it is pretty good, but sometimes it causes me to disconnect right before reaching the destination too, but after I log back in it works fine.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"

User Info: gameraz

gameraz
4 years ago#6
OK this is getting annoying!

Even with using Red Airplane, I DC 99% of the time or if i'm "lucky" the other 1% is that maple simply crashes.

I'M WASTING 5K MESOS EVERY TRY, ITS GONNA MILK ME DRY!
3DS FC : 0817 3837 1548
PM so I can add you too!
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. How to travel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived