Does auto assign only give AP into your primary stat now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Does auto assign only give AP into your primary stat now?

User Info: Furious Fura

Furious Fura
4 years ago#1
since it's the only one needed it would make sense if auto assign had been changed to only add into the primary stat of a character.
/ssbsb/

User Info: KaosMKVIII

KaosMKVIII
4 years ago#2
it does on luminious. no idea on other classes

edit: i assume nexon didn't fix it for other classes, because it is, after all, nexon.
QuartzRocket - 14x Mercedes - Khaini
WoW - Steamwheedle Cartel

User Info: Frarffy

Frarffy
4 years ago#3
They actually did something right for a change. was awesome using AP reset on my thief, it reset the DEX down to FOUR then it one click added all the LUK w00t!

User Info: gameraz

gameraz
4 years ago#4
I can confirm it works on Mechanic and Mercedes, as I used AP reset scrolls (from the events) and Auto-assigned all my AP into DEX.
3DS FC : 0817 3837 1548
PM so I can add you too!

User Info: kirbydude385

kirbydude385
4 years ago#5
worked on my battle mage
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W and BW2 Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: XigbarsHoe, XolvanoraX, Zweilous2

User Info: pikmintaro

pikmintaro
4 years ago#6
Yes it works on everyone now.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"

User Info: michael_k1d

michael_k1d
4 years ago#7
Mother of god, Nexon did something right.
My whole brain is crying!

User Info: OhHeyltsYou

OhHeyltsYou
4 years ago#8
Frarffy posted...
They actually did something right for a change. was awesome using AP reset on my thief, it reset the DEX down to FOUR then it one click added all the LUK w00t!

Wait.. seriously? I'm a thief too.. So it doesn't give you the 25 you start with? It'll drop down to 4?
PSN: NaturaIBorn

User Info: CmaBoy

CmaBoy
4 years ago#9
Did they only recently patch this? I think I recall starting a new Wild Hunter right after they removed the STR requirements, and Auto-Assign still wanted to put in STR.
Brasparo: 4167-4596-2791
"Bow and sword, in accord!"

User Info: GeminiDeus

GeminiDeus
4 years ago#10
Did they only recently patch this? I think I recall starting a new Wild Hunter right after they removed the STR requirements, and Auto-Assign still wanted to put in STR.

It was implemented with the Tempest patch less than a week ago. Not sure why auto-assign would want to put STR on your Wild Hunter, though. Auto-assign has been adding only to main stat for all my characters.
El Nido - Xaniara
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Does auto assign only give AP into your primary stat now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived