Luminous skills dc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Luminous skills dc

User Info: aNiceLay

aNiceLay
4 years ago#1
Is anyone else getting dced while pwning noobs?

Specifically, I've been getting dced everytime I happen to use the movable 2nd job dark skill against large mobs of enemies.
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3

User Info: Gannondorf 23

Gannondorf 23
4 years ago#2
I've been getting disconnected a lot no matter what character I'musing. I can AFK for the Tempest coins quest you hand in every 30 minutes, but being in a map with mobs, other players, or attacking disconnects me every few minutes. As does using a teleporter and moving across maps. -.-

If I get unlucky then MS stops working completely and I have to start up MS again from the website. This happens more often with that 2nd Job Skill though. I only use the Light skill for now, manage to last maybe a couple of minutes sometimes.
They're known affectionately as Pogoz Girlz. And if you try to pet them Pogo will come around and slam a pneumatic bolt where you thought your balls should be.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 years ago#3
I get an occasional disconnect for just AFKing in El Nath for coins
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Luminous skills dc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived