Giving away a 196 DEXLESS Night Lord in Scania to someone who'll appreciate it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Giving away a 196 DEXLESS Night Lord in Scania to someone who'll appreciate it.

User Info: Slasher900

Slasher900
4 years ago#11
Let's see I've only played scania since I started. I don't have any real reasons that you should give me the account. But I'm a true Scanian and I enjoy the NL class. I do have a NL myself and Ironically have leveled 3-5 Sins to hermits for friends since beta... I would appreciate it as well. I'd probably end up getting it to 200 and possibly 250 when the level cap raises. Anyway its upto you what you do.
I play video games.

User Info: _Sparki_

_Sparki_
4 years ago#12
I just came back to MS two weeks ago, although I've been having fun on my shadower. I'm sure I would take care of your account, should you find me suitable. I've been playing on Scania since the beginning of time.
~Eden Eternal~
Server: Emerald IGN: Sparki

User Info: blackchoaslotus

blackchoaslotus
4 years ago#13
i am new to maplestory but started playing in january i am start to like playing this game i play everyday i would appreciate you character just as you appreciate yours

User Info: xIIpicardIIx

xIIpicardIIx
4 years ago#14
I played around the same time as you, quit since then. A strong character to explore all these new areas would be awesome.

That's pretty much all my intentions >_>
[Patiently waiting for PSO2]

User Info: Grey_37

Grey_37
4 years ago#15
I played about the same time as you ol' chap, but quit when my account was hacked and cleaned of items lolsh. (My snowboard collection... ;_; )

But anywhoo, I haven't played in like, forever and have no idea what most of this new shtuff is. I forgot my password and the email I put in to recover the password doesn't work so YARG! Might as well try dish shtuff oot.
Official Bear Wrestler of Champion Pub -||- Official Excalibro
My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GreyRawks/

User Info: Sin Jackal

Sin Jackal
4 years ago#16
So much fake humility in this thread.

Hopefully the OP can see through it.

User Info: a5ny5

a5ny5
4 years ago#17
i like how lurkers come out of the woodworks as soon as a giveaway topic is created

User Info: Slasher900

Slasher900
4 years ago#18
I'd share it with you sparki lol
I play video games.

User Info: KungFuBlaziken2

KungFuBlaziken2
4 years ago#19
Lol this topic.
UAUAUAAUAHAUHAUAHUHA
-Jacksfilms.

User Info: TossLing_Dave

TossLing_Dave
4 years ago#20
Well, I came to the maplestory forum because a friend of mine wants me to try out the game.

He currently has a level 183 whatever the ninja thing is on a different server. And it seems fun.

If you don't mind me asking, can I please have this account to try out the game so I know what the high level stuff is like once me and him get to those levels? (Or at least I can play a high level character to see if I like the way it plays)
Demon's Souls, It'll break your puny body. </3
PS3: NERDZofSTEEL 360: Iayui Darbold
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Giving away a 196 DEXLESS Night Lord in Scania to someone who'll appreciate it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived