40 free cubes. only got 1 ring to epic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. 40 free cubes. only got 1 ring to epic

User Info: Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor
4 years ago#11
Does anyone know the actual percentage chance of cubes advancing an item to the next rank, adding a line, or selecting a particular stat?

No, the maple community really sucks at spading.
what are "herpes"~samuelskip

User Info: RedYoshi27

RedYoshi27
4 years ago#12
Does anyone know the actual percentage chance of cubes advancing an item to the next rank, adding a line, or selecting a particular stat?

No but I've only heard estimates. 10% from rare to epic with super cubes, 5% to unique, and 2% to legendary. I wouldn't trust those numbers though.
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board

User Info: Phainopepla

Phainopepla
4 years ago#13
It's all luck.

My cape cost me 120k Nx worth of cubes (most of which were during that 800 nx super cube sale a while back) to get to 15% all, which is what I just settled for.

However, a random Loveless wand I've been working on went from 3-l epic to 3-l legendary, 35% boss 9% magic attack in a grand total of 20 super cubes, all of which were free because of this event.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg

User Info: a5ny5

a5ny5
4 years ago#14
literally spending 120 dollars for a cape

ehue

User Info: Phainopepla

Phainopepla
4 years ago#15
Eh, I've got the money to spend on something I enjoy. Can't complain.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg

User Info: Frarffy

Frarffy
4 years ago#16
that sucks man, but they had some event they gave you epic 100% scroll recently ( i forget which event) if you have more than 1 account coulda got a few from there and been trying for unique anyhow. i got pretty lucky with the cubes.. i ended up using about 6 to get a racc mask from epic to unique and another 6 to get a necklace from unique to legendary. First legendary thing i ever made :D

User Info: JohN247

JohN247
4 years ago#17
Within 20 super cubes that I bought during some sale before AB, I got a pair of spectrum goggles to Legendary from Unique, (9% INT + 12% DEX), as well as a Kaivesurnet from Unique (now 29% DEX) and an Angelic Emblem from Epic (9% allstat + 12% crit rate).

It's really just up to luck.
Guild Wars 2: Jedwardian
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. 40 free cubes. only got 1 ring to epic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived