Account got blocked, but I can still play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Account got blocked, but I can still play?

User Info: Toast_In_Shell

Toast_In_Shell
4 years ago#1
So today I got an email saying my account was blocked for buying NX, or Mesos or whatever (Ok I had some extra cash, and I thought I would buy some Mesos to make my life easier.), I have done both so if my account was blocked I probably deserved it.

Anyways I went on Maplestory just to check, and I can still play and all of my characters are still there.
I went on the Maplestory forums, and I can still post also.

How long do you will it will take before my account is completely blocked? I'm king of upset because I put so much time, and money into the game, but not too upset since I did buy the Mesos, and NX.
All Toasters Toast Ghosts!

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
4 years ago#2
I think it actually reads "your account has been blocked from buying NX"
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

Toast_In_Shell
4 years ago#3
"Recently we've become aware of multiple illegal transactions between your account and Mesos/NX Selling websites. Due to this we have blocked your account from playing MapleStory."

Well anyways if my account doesn't get blocked I will never buy Mesos again.

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
4 years ago#4
My guess is that if you can still access your account what I said just might be the case, might be worth it to reread the email.

Maybe they just blocked you from using NX-based transactions or something. I have heard of this happening to other people so ... good luck with that I guess.
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

Toast_In_Shell
4 years ago#5
ultimalegion posted...
My guess is that if you can still access your account what I said just might be the case, might be worth it to reread the email.

Maybe they just blocked you from using NX-based transactions or something. I have heard of this happening to other people so ... good luck with that I guess.

Well I just went on and bought some NX so I guess it isn't that.

User Info: AscendedLight

AscendedLight
4 years ago#6
That is a phishing e-mail. If you hover over the link at the bottom suggesting that you open a ticket:

"If you believe we have made some sort of mistake, click the link below to open a ticket for your account:
http://www.nexon.net/login/?uID=<your email address>"

you'll see that it actually points to "ncxon.net"

It's fake! Keep playing and don't worry.

Toast_In_Shell
4 years ago#7
AscendedLight posted...
That is a phishing e-mail. If you hover over the link at the bottom suggesting that you open a ticket:

"If you believe we have made some sort of mistake, click the link below to open a ticket for your account:
http://www.nexon.net/login/?uID=<your email address>"

you'll see that it actually points to "ncxon.net"

It's fake! Keep playing and don't worry.

Ok thanks, that's what it is.

User Info: Frarffy

Frarffy
4 years ago#8
So, the scammers made you more legit :D

User Info: LordClyde

LordClyde
4 years ago#9
I bought 4bil 2 weeks ago. So much cheaper than wasting money on gacha..

I lol at people who say you need thousands of dollars invested to be good... Going through gold sites, you can slash that price by 4 folds.. That would be the real price the pixels in this game are worth... not that overinflated overpriced nx ******** offered by Nexon.

Typical from a greedy company who doesn't even care enough to fix their god damn game... There's absolutely no reason (no excuse) why people should be exploiting Tot to get infinite smegas. Even a 1st year college programmer can do better than that.

I feel disgusted even buying a stall from them... But sadly that's one thing I can't cheat.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Account got blocked, but I can still play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived