The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I got hacked and need some advice on making money

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. I got hacked and need some advice on making money

User Info: SilverSaint7

SilverSaint7
4 years ago#1
Okay. So I've come back after 2 weeks of not playing and now some of my important items and most of my money are gone. I'm not really surprised; my old password was beyond generic '~'.

Anyway, here's what they took from me:

10 att WG
5 att PAC
50mil in total
All of my 3%/6% equips
Some skill books I didn't really care about.

None of it was 'OMGsupahGODLY' but it was still my stuff, you know? Luckily, the hacker wasn't a complete d*** and left me with all of my weapons, non-potential equips, evo rings, hot time equips (and other untradeables), and 5mil.

I want to make enough money to at least get my old stuff back and I've started by making a bunch of half earrings in Ardentmill but none of them have had potential so far and I feel like I'm just losing what little money I have left. What do you guys think? Should I just keep at it or try something different (that doesn't involve buying nexon, that's not really an option for me right now?)
... and in that moment, I swear we were phone.

User Info: CHS_RICH

CHS_RICH
4 years ago#2
wait until you can buy Nexon. You don't need good gear to level and getting to about 16x is a good place to stop

User Info: SilverSaint7

SilverSaint7
4 years ago#3
^ That's pretty much what I already do with every new class that comes out but I liked having those equips around because they made training from 1-100 a lot faster.
... and in that moment, I swear we were phone.

User Info: a5ny5

a5ny5
4 years ago#4
CHS_RICH posted...
wait until you can buy Nexon. You don't need good gear to level and getting to about 16x is a good place to stop

Nexon is worth 8 billion though

User Info: CHS_RICH

CHS_RICH
4 years ago#5
Won't be for long if MS stays as their marquee game, the population is fading fast now.. I believe they have been trying to buy an American/ console game publisher for. a while now.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. I got hacked and need some advice on making money

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived