Can someone help me out with getting started again? (Windia)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Can someone help me out with getting started again? (Windia)

User Info: xbombr

xbombr
2 years ago#11
Braille posted...
If you still play, you can add me. My IGN is BaLiyhoo. I can't really help you out financially but I just re-started too and would like someone to quest with and stuff.

I'll add you! :)

I'm not worried about finding people to help me financially. This topic was made a bit ago when I had absolutely nothing, since then I've trained up a couple of new characters and gotten some drops to ease my transition back into the game.
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece

User Info: Howatizer

Howatizer
2 years ago#12
You can add my Shade(main) Lownue.

I can help where I can, don't have much in the way of extra equips I think, but bossing or PQs and such I don't mind helping with. The more the merrier I think.
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal

User Info: xbombr

xbombr
2 years ago#13
Howatizer posted...
You can add my Shade(main) Lownue.

I can help where I can, don't have much in the way of extra equips I think, but bossing or PQs and such I don't mind helping with. The more the merrier I think.

I'll be sure to add you once the game is back up! :)

Mainly just looking for cool people to talk to and maybe ask a few questions to when I don't know about something.
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Can someone help me out with getting started again? (Windia)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived