need friends on el nido or something

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. need friends on el nido or something

User Info: OnTehRun

OnTehRun
2 years ago#1
uhhh, i used to play beta. then i frequented scania, windia, and demethos (probably not relevant) on numerous aliases. my name's kevin and i used to use the ign 'Ninja' on scania (still probably not relevant), but now i've recently made a comeback to this horrible game, and am playing on the el nido server. my ign is 'Arrow'. so yeah, add me.
hello

User Info: GeminiDeus

GeminiDeus
2 years ago#2
Again? What happened from the last time you restarted?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/924697-maplestory/64346750

I'm not really a fan of the buddy list thing; most everyone I've added in the past has quit. My guild isn't very active, and there are just a few of us who are on on a regular basis, but if you're interested I could invite you. When I am on, I talk more in guild chat than buddy chat anyway.
Without truth, there is nothing.

User Info: OnTehRun

OnTehRun
2 years ago#3
it's kind of impressive that you remember that lol. iirc i had a buddy that i was playing with, and he sorta quit so i kinda lost motivation as well at that point. i can see myself playing for at least a little while though
hello
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. need friends on el nido or something

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived