The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Common Questions - Read First (V2)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
  3. Common Questions - Read First (V2)
How's the defensive AI the best?

User Info: doomcrusader

doomcrusader
1 year ago#442
Probably because it takes so long to beat them you'll end up quitting in frustration.

Or Ridge Island where Grit is just a pain in the ass to beat without skills.
http://i.imgur.com/tqMGw.png
http://i.imgur.com/IHbuM.jpg

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
1 year ago#443
DreadedGhoul575 posted...

It doesn't mindlessly suicide units into your unit's range. The other AIs basically ignore your units' threat.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.
Xenesis Xenon posted...

It doesn't mindlessly suicide units into your unit's range. The other AIs basically ignore your units' threat.

Oh right, I guess this is the same in Dark Conflict/Days of Ruin?
I wish there was a mod to fully unlock the characters for an emulator like desmume, or even on the older aw's for emulators and unlock all the characters and have custom maps of the single-player missions. Also, I saw a video on youtube of a guy, who managed to get the AI to use only infantry.

Xenesis Xenon
1 year ago#446
Also, I saw a video on youtube of a guy, who managed to get the AI to use only infantry.

Yeah, that would have been my Youtube channel.

I wish there was a mod to fully unlock the characters for an emulator like desmume, or even on the older aw's for emulators and unlock all the characters and have custom maps of the single-player missions.

There's a few things like that, but you can't really discuss it on this forum.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Also, I saw a video on youtube of a guy, who managed to get the AI to use only infantry.

I wish there was a mod to fully unlock the characters for an emulator like desmume, or even on the older aw's for emulators and unlock all the characters and have custom maps of the single-player missions.

Oh lol, coincidence? :D and oh right ok, damn.
Xenesis Xenon posted...

I tested it, and the AI moved a infantry unit, into a light tank to attack it, and the other AI on its turn finished the unit off lol.

User Info: DreadedGhoul575

DreadedGhoul575
11 months ago#449
Xenesis Xenon posted...

Do you know any possible places to discuss that? Since, I'd love to watch cpu vs cpu.

Xenesis Xenon
11 months ago#450
Do you know any possible places to discuss that? Since, I'd love to watch cpu vs cpu.

The forum in my signature is a good start. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
  3. Common Questions - Read First (V2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.