Is there any practical use for Sasha's Super CO power?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
  3. Is there any practical use for Sasha's Super CO power?

User Info: Akihiko__Sanada

Akihiko__Sanada
3 years ago#1
I've never, ever found a good use for it. It's hard to make more than a few thousand cash each time it's used, and has no other noteworthy effects. What situation could possibly be have a good use for it, unless you've already bought enough powerful units to set your power score during the turn it's used?
Hyped for: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Playing: Dragon's Crown, Etrian Odyssey IV (postgame)

User Info: UbiquitousGray

UbiquitousGray
3 years ago#2
Maybe on mid to large sized maps. Her Market Crash power is 2 stars, and can be spammed like hell if conflict gets heated. With just that power alone you can overwhelm the opponent in numbers.
Still figuring a use for War Bonds. It's very gimmicky, for how the game is supposed to be played.
With just her passive ability (getting more money per city) and 1st level power makes her viable enough to play some strats.

User Info: Akihiko__Sanada

Akihiko__Sanada
3 years ago#3
Yeah, she's one of my main COs. I love her passive ability, and I spam Market Crash all the time. Her SCOP is just a confusing mystery though.
Hyped for: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Playing: Danganronpa 2, Dragon's Crown, Etrian Odyssey IV (postgame)

User Info: TridenT

TridenT
3 years ago#4
I think I mostly appreciate Sasha's SCO in conjunction with Colin - having them Tag with her going first gives me the opportunity to strike, earn some extra funds for the turn, tag out, let Colin strike with the improved damage of the money Sasha earned, and then make some big expenditures to end the turn.

But if I'm honest when I'm tagging Colin/Sasha I stick to swapping off CO powers instead.
~TridenT~

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#5
You use it Vs COs that have fast charging powers that you can't Market Crash. So uh, anyone with a 6-Star SCOP.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
  3. Is there any practical use for Sasha's Super CO power?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived