I love Stealth Jets!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
  3. I love Stealth Jets!!

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
3 years ago#1
Favorite unit in this game by far. I spam them out as much as I can late game playing as Eagle.

My only complaint is that Max beats Eagle in air unit damage which I think is stupid, but the less fuel cost bonus makes up for it I guess, especially when using stealth planes.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#2
Actually, that was only true in Advance Wars 1/2 (Max was +50%/Eagle was +15% and Max was +20%/Eagle was +15%) respectively.

In this game, unless they're using CO powers, Max and Eagle are evenly matched in an Air Battle.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: supermegablox

supermegablox
3 years ago#3
hm, people actually visit this board.
huh.. just got this game a few days ago. its much easier than the other advance wars games, which im not sure if i like or not.
i could never manage to beat the original. seriously, it seems like you needed to have a very VERY, to the space, specific strategy to win. like, if you were just one square off in the beginning, it seems like you were pretty much instantly screwed.

even if i never beat the original, it was still a ton of fun though.
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
the official Dr. Mario of the SSB4 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
  3. I love Stealth Jets!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived