This is coming out on the Wii U VC this week (Mar 3rd)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
  3. This is coming out on the Wii U VC this week (Mar 3rd)

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
1 year ago#1
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/02/nintendo_download_3rd_march_europe

Woohoo?!
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.

User Info: ChronoCactaur

ChronoCactaur
1 year ago#2
Europe only for now... but wow what a coincidence, seeing as I've been replaying DS since a couple days ago.

Based on previous AW VC releases, the wait for NA shouldn't be more than a couple months. (Though realistically it shouldn't take more than one month at most... but NOA has been wierd with VC releases. Zero Mission was notably delayed compared to its JPN and EU releases)
Main Channel: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
Temple Of The Azure Flame. All Games. No BS.

Xenesis Xenon
1 year ago#3
Yeah. AW1 was same time, but AW2 had a four month gap between NA and EU.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.

User Info: jagddorsa

jagddorsa
1 year ago#4
I really don't get Nintendo's obsession with putting GBA and DS games on the Wii U.

Would be nice to have them released on the 3DS too.
XBL & Youtube: ReiDevJord / Xfire & Steam: jefejefejefe / 3DS: 1461-6478-9481 /ACNL Town: Disaster
MKWii: http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Jefe

User Info: SpeedDemon20

SpeedDemon20
1 year ago#5
I read that the 3DS can't play GBA games (despite there already being a few GBA games for the 3DS). Some kind of technical mumbo jumbo I didn't fully understand.
http://www.playdota.com/img/art/2858/fanart/f1244804694.jpg
Crystal Maiden... gal could break your heart in a thousand pieces. -Rucks

Xenesis Xenon
1 year ago#6
SpeedDemon20 posted...
I read that the 3DS can't play GBA games (despite there already being a few GBA games for the 3DS). Some kind of technical mumbo jumbo I didn't fully understand.

The 3DS can't emulate GBA games, but it does have a hacky hardware backwards compatibility mode that allows it (as seen with the ambassador titles).

I dunno why Nintendo doesn't sell them either.

User Info: katamari_girl

katamari_girl
1 year ago#7
This game is so good that, despite being a AW1 and AW2 hardcore player, I sold both of them because AW:DS had every bit of gameplay and CO variation I needed. I still get this out every couple months and play!
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
  3. This is coming out on the Wii U VC this week (Mar 3rd)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived