balanced CO's

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: maRtipE8FahfpRi

maRtipE8FahfpRi
1 year ago#1
i am gonna attempt to balance the cos
as i have plenty of experience playing games like command and conquer general i can estimate the right balancing factor

adder:
d2d: all units +1 movement, transports gets +2 movement cause they specialize in movement

power( snake speed): all units get +1 additional movement,,, moving so fast gives +10 defense and offense

super power(ouroboros speed): all units get +2 additional movement, moving so fastly that it gives 25 defense and offense. they move so fasts that units can move anywhere, tanks on mountains and ships on land

max:
d2d: all direct units get +50 attack like the old days. indirects get the lowered ranged but can attack directly too and when they do they get the 50 boost too. infantry dont get boost but get boost when near tanks and stuff.

power(max animal): +30 direct attack boost, +1 move and indirects can move and attack if directly

super power(max beast): +50 direct attack boost, +2 move and indirects can move and attack if directly.

this should balance em a bit
i will do others later but i have work now

User Info: Death Commander

Death Commander
1 year ago#2
No.
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
(message deleted)

User Info: maRtipE8FahfpRi

maRtipE8FahfpRi
1 year ago#4
Death Commander posted...
No.

why not? these sort of power ups are need for cos such as adder to match borked cos like colin and sensei

heres my grit. so i know they say hes teh weakest now cause of the charge system so heres my buff

grif
d2d: +2 indirect range, +30 indirect damage. -20% direct damage. gets sniper instead of mech, it has same range as artillery(without buffs) and is strong against inf.

power (mega snipe): +1 range. +20 indirect damage. indirects can move and attack at the same time. snipers now snipe the driver of vehicle and are thus strong against all vehicles.

super power(ultra snipe): +2 range, +50 indirect damage. indirects can move and attack at the same time. directs get +1 range and +50 damage if they attack indirectly. snipers now snipe the driver of vehicle and are thus strong against all vehicles. snipers so good now that they can snipe airplanes and ships too thus strong against everything and can attack everything too. works against the ooze thing too cause snipers snipe their core

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
1 year ago#5
Just because everything is broken, doesn't mean it's balanced. I'd suggest reducing the power of the broken COs, rather than increasing the power of the balanced COs. I mean, Colin gets a huge discount, but only a moderate penalty on his units, so maybe make his day-to-day power be that his units cost 90%, but have -10% attack and defense? Hachi could have costs only down to 95%, and his powers would drop it to say, 75%? Sensei might only get say 5 HP Infantry and Mechs? (That doesn't fully cure the problem, but it reduces both their ability to give money and to do damage.)

And for Grit, wouldn't just reducing the damage he takes from Black Bombs do wonders for him, since those are what killed him in this game?
Sorry, can't talk; switching feet!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived