Still Playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CooperF4

CooperF4
7 years ago#1
Just wondering who might lurk around the board and still plays this game. I've had it since it came out, and I can probably think of only a handful of games that I've gotten this much value out of. I mean I still play it, and just about everytime I travel, I bring my DS and this game is always one that I pack.

Anyone else still enjoying this unique title?

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
7 years ago#2
I still own it and will NEVER get rid of my copy, but to be honest, I have not played this game since I got it. At the time that I did get it, I played endlessly for weeks, but that's about it.

I love the music though. Too bad I can't say the same for Yoshi's Island DS.
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!

User Info: CooperF4

CooperF4
7 years ago#3
You should try it again. You'll be surprised how easily it is to get addicted again. I set some new high scores just the other day.

Not sure I've ever gotten this much value out of a DS cart before....or any cart for that matter.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived