The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Knight , Viking or Dragoon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. Knight , Viking or Dragoon?

User Info: chrono73

chrono73
8 years ago#1
What do you recommend for mid-end game? I hear blk magic is not really a nessecity so i'm turning that char into a melee now which i prefer ( I thought it was required to have blk mg for certain areas/bosses so I wasted time leveling one when I much prefer melee/tank class )

I'm leaning towards knight because they have acsess to much better equipment a little later on compared to viking? I also think i'm not going to try dragoon because there ultima weapon has to have a thief to steal it and i'm not going to lvl a thf just for that so I doubt they'll be very good for end game.

User Info: Hope1999

Hope1999
8 years ago#2
I havn't had any experience with viking but i know they have an agility of 45. A knight would be useful cuz they throw themself in front of people with health in yellow under mele attack ( not sure about magic ) so they would be useful. A dragoon i used on my first file and i am currently using it on my second file and i find it to be amazing cuz his job lvl 99 item is plus 20 str and if u don't get the gungnir the holy lance has 125 att so its only 15 less att then gungnir. so i'd reccomend the dragoon

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
8 years ago#3
How about all three? It doesn't hurt to switch around. I'd switch based on what equipment you have at the time.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: chrono73

chrono73
8 years ago#4
Thanks for the advice guys :) I think i'm going to go with dragoon for now.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. Knight , Viking or Dragoon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived