Where do you go after you defeat goldor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. Where do you go after you defeat goldor?

User Info: nayr626

nayr626
8 years ago#1
I'm lost.
Proud owner of a DS3
PSN: Arnnaria

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
8 years ago#2
Explore around the map and visit all the new locations you can access now that you can use the Airship again. When you're done doing that take a trip to the big castle town in the NW corner of the map. Just a word of advice, I'd save before you fly over the city.

User Info: KycootheGBuster

KycootheGBuster
8 years ago#3
^ You can save in the city, you know...
~Monty~

User Info: LBoksha

LBoksha
8 years ago#4
^ You can save in the city, you know...

A lot of good that's going to do you. :-P

As a general rule, never overwrite your latest save when you pass a (temporary) point of no return.
You try to run away. But there's no escape! The enemy tries to run away. But there's no escape!

KycootheGBuster
8 years ago#5
^ That place is actually easy. I don't know why everybody has so much trouble with the boss there. I used 4 Dragoons, and he was dead in two turns. He used Lightning and killed one of my four Dragoons.
~Monty~

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
8 years ago#6
Saronia is a point of no return for a few things. Most notably, you can no longer fight any of the sea monsters because you will no longer be able to sail on the ocean.

User Info: nayr626

nayr626
8 years ago#7

^ That place is actually easy. I don't know why everybody has so much trouble with the boss there. I used 4 Dragoons, and he was dead in two turns. He used Lightning and killed one of my four Dragoons.

I did jump with two dragoons and it killed him <_<. And i really don't like the new ship but you get to have air battles.
Proud owner of a DS3
PSN: Arnnaria

KycootheGBuster
8 years ago#8
Wait until later... You'll go even slower >_>.
~Monty~

User Info: Leonidas123

Leonidas123
8 years ago#9
Slow? Nautilus is not slow, it's the fastest air vehicle. If you mean the Invincible well. That's a flying airbase! It even gives you fire support in combat. And I like the music, heh.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy III
  3. Where do you go after you defeat goldor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived