Job Classes.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Deception613

Deception613
3 years ago#1
As I do not normally play Final Fantasy 3 (I tend to stick to 7 - 12) and I have recently decided to pick up Final Fantasy 3 for DS, I have a question.

Do I get any added benefit of mastering a Job to Level 99 like I would if I was playing Dragon Quest? I am only wondering because I do play a lot of Dragon Quest IX for the DS and I have spent the majority of today leveling up the Job's alone. I still haven't changed the 4 characters to anything other than the initial job class and the average job level is 60's. I've been just battling around Ur and the Alter Cave.

My second question- A previous save file- I only got as far as the story dictating that I be in Mini at all times and I was wondering- What can I do to make the battles easier on me?
*Beats up a slime with a Stick*

User Info: terran3999999

terran3999999
3 years ago#2
You do get a benefit but honestly its not worth it at all unless you either like and want to stick with that Job or a sad person who feels the need to overlevel like crazy.

Raising a Job's Level to 99 grant you access to its Mastery Item, its usually a really powerful weapon but only that Job can equip it. Some are worth it, others are more of just a bonus.
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.

User Info: Deception613

Deception613
3 years ago#3
Well, While I like to power level (Is not a sad person for liking to power-level on a game), I wanted to get the Job Levels up to 99 without to much of a level up because I would like to get all 4 character's HP to 9999
*Beats up a slime with a Stick*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived