How do you make graviga?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
  3. How do you make graviga?

User Info: kupo4life

kupo4life
8 years ago#1
this is my new game+ so I have some materia from the last playthrough, what combination(s) make graviga?
Meow?

User Info: Masamune101

Masamune101
8 years ago#2
I believe it's Mastered Gravity + Libra
I lack skill, not knowledge. Disclaimer: All posts reflect MY opinions, not yours.

kupo4life
8 years ago#3
is that the only way? materia leveling is random so that could take a long time to get gravity mastered
Meow?

User Info: Tobbin

Tobbin
8 years ago#4
I'm getting it to come up with Gravity + Libra + Phoenix Down too (you don't need Master Gravity.)
http://hometown.aol.com/marcleetanner/myhomepage/index.html

Masamune101
8 years ago#5
Well there's a Pre-mastered Gravity with a high Magic from one of the missions. (9-3-3. Comes with +42 Magic). And you can get Graviga from a shop (Bone Village Commerce), a chest, or from several missions as a reward.
I lack skill, not knowledge. Disclaimer: All posts reflect MY opinions, not yours.

kupo4life
8 years ago#6
pheonix downs are really rare though right? what's the earliest place to get one? (I remember I only had one at the end of my game, granted I ignored missions and just wanted to see the story, now I'm doing everything this playthrough)
Meow?

Masamune101
8 years ago#7
Grav + Libra + Phoenix Down makes Quake (Gravity is Grade 2, Graviga is Grade 3 & 4. Quake is Grade 8, and Phoenix Down is a Grade 8 item, so you'll end up with a Grade 8 Materia)

kupo4life
8 years ago#8
What's an early mission that I can get it from? (currently only on ch.3)
Meow?

User Info: Tobbin

Tobbin
8 years ago#9
I got a Phoenix Down early in the game. Depends on if you are using them or not. I didn't use them back then.
http://hometown.aol.com/marcleetanner/myhomepage/index.html

Masamune101
8 years ago#10
Gravity + Fira, Thundara, Blizzara, Regen, MBarrier or Esuna would make a Graviga though.
  1. Boards
  2. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
  3. How do you make graviga?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived