Lol wtf?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wolfbane67

wolfbane67
7 years ago#1

Just been playing GC The lines are drawn Hard mode as empire, when a rebellion fleet was detected on its way to tarris which consisted of no less than 15 A wings, 6 Neb-B, 20 X-wings,5 Assault frigates(The fail shield ones) Home one & about 9 Y-wings against my garrison of 1 Victory cruiser, 1 Acclamator, 2 Tartan cruiser & a level 4 Spae station.

So I start what leads to be an hopeless defence im trying to make these tartans last as long as they can keeping off any fighters away from my handfull of tie-bombers then I put up a wall of Acclamators around my victory, 5 mins in ive taken out some of their A-wings Y-wings and a Neb-b when they just retreat??? It was only a matter of time before I folded so rebellion I ask you WTF!?

User Info: Finalhazard9

Finalhazard9
7 years ago#2

A level 4 station against just that? You could still win anyways lol. But its almostalways a guarantee the ai just retreats before using all of its forces...

My space station on Nal Hutta was attacked by 4 Star Destroys and like 4 Accs and Victory Cruisers and a bunch of Tartans, and each time after a Star Destroyer was destroyed, the ai would retreat, then attack 5 seconds later with the same fleet, losing more and more accs and victory's every time,until I picked off every Star Destroyer.

User Info: wolfbane67

wolfbane67
7 years ago#3

But it could of won though, Simpily take out my hangar no more bomber for me & any Torp/missile launchers on my station it would only of been a mater of time. A.I FAIL

User Info: Finalhazard9

Finalhazard9
7 years ago#4

Yeah, taking out the hangar is when things get bad...

User Info: gofghxg

gofghxg
7 years ago#5
I can sualy hold off home one, that super corvette thing and red squadron and some rebel exc. with a level ONE space station yeah but it takes me the death star to win cause I suck at land
DONKEY KONG RULEZ DE SCOOLZ!!!!!!

User Info: mu695

mu695
7 years ago#6
i have beat massive AI fleets with a lv 3 station but honestly try this against a player and your doomed
my GT is dark reaper 175 i use google spell checker so if I'm spelling bad that's why

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived