is my game messed up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Empire at War
  3. is my game messed up?

User Info: Zikten

Zikten
6 years ago#1
just got this on steam and I did all the objectectives for the first Empire mission. everything had a check on it. but nothing is happening. first time, I couldn't do anything cause a loading cursor animation was playing and I could not click on anything. I saved and then loaded, and that stopped. but then I still can't figure out what to do. took my guys back to that officer waiting at the spaceship. but still nothing.

Zikten
6 years ago#2
is it cause I didn't capture the reinforcement center? by the time I found out, all I had was Vader and some AT AT's. I read you need infantry and I cause Vader doesn't count.

Zikten
6 years ago#3
*by the time I found it

Zikten
6 years ago#4
nevermind. I finally took the game to go back and try this again. this time by just restarting the game. and yea, my problem had been the loss of the troopers like I thought. the game should let you know though. there is no alert that "your game is doomed. you are ****ed"

Zikten
6 years ago#5
*took the time
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Empire at War
  3. is my game messed up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived