ATTN: Zan and Taz

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Phantom_KnightX

Phantom_KnightX
8 years ago#91
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Phantom_KnightX
8 years ago#92
And as I stated earlier I have a M3...........So I can clone stuff I suppose.....
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}:Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\:::::::::::::

Phantom_KnightX
8 years ago#93
So is our name going to be Crystal Legends?
If you don't like the name how about: Crystal Guardians?
Sorry, having Crystal in our name sounded good...... And having veteran made me feel old...

And I am against the Lorenian? Caravan as well.
They have about 15 people and we have 5.

Keep our group to a 5; it's a group not an army! xP

User Info: soma2035

soma2035
8 years ago#94
Well I know a few people IRL who will probably play who'd I'm likely to team with, but I don't mind being outnumbered. You can only have 4 people playing at once anyways...

Now the game needs to come out. :(

Phantom_KnightX
8 years ago#95
Well looking at this:

Insanity Zero: GMT -8

Dcc The Zan: GMT -8

Shadow Taz: GMT -5

Soma 2035: GMT -8

Phantom Knight X: GMT -1

I would be sleeping when you're playing >_________>
IRL you can play with who ever the hell you want but online just the 5 of us ;)

Unless someone is applicable for a 6th member.....

soma2035
8 years ago#96
Oh and I don't really care much about names.

And what exactly did you want to clone? Because if the games are cross-region compatible, then I've certainly got enough normal gems to go around and probably enough growth gems. Things like weapons and such are easy to get if we play co-op.

Phantom_KnightX
8 years ago#97
I could clone any items- but I guess we don't need them according to you?
Growth gems, I'm not familiar with them do you think you could explain them?

soma2035
8 years ago#98
Well, you saw the stats I posted for Yuke earlier right? It's about 20 posts ago. Basically, every race has "base" stats (what you have at level 1) and "growths" (what you gain with each level up). Selkies have a growth of 5 MP, for example.

In this game, instead of simply picking the items with the abilities you want, you can level up the items and break them to remove the abilities. This is important since most items only have 1 ability. 7-Star Sword has MP+ (2) and MP Absorb(1). If you level it up to 3 (minimum needed), you can ask the customizer to destroy it. You'll lose the sword, but get an MP Absorb Gem in return, that you can turn around and add into another item. All items to my knowledge come with at least 1 free slot, although not all have inherent abilities. Items without inherent abilities can still give gems, too.

Growth Gems are kind of difficult to get. By default an item can only reach level 3. However, if you can get a Max Level+ (20), then you can increase an items max level to its cap, 30. Then when you level it to 30, it will yield more gems. For example, Ultima Weapon gives you HP Absorb (3). However, specific items gives you a "growth ability", such as MP Growth (1).

These stack up to 10, and they increase your stat growth as long as the item is equipped. So for the aforementioned Selkie, if I was to earn an MP Growth (1) and equip it, her magic growth would increase as long as the item is equipped. HP and MP Growth boost 2 per level, the rest boost 1, so she would gain 7 MP per level instead of 5.

So, after you've gotten far enough to farm these growth gems, if you do the math, starting a new character with MP Growth (1) would result in an extra 2 MP per level, or 196 MP by level 99. Growth gems come in (1) and (3) forms. Since they're stacked up to 10, four MP Growth (3) would give me +20 to growth, meaning an extra 1,960 MP... which is obviously excessive since the cap is 999.

The downside is that when you're far enough to get these, you're probably too high level to put them to good use. MP Growth (3) comes from Save the Queen (bow) IIRC. By the time you have the recipe for it, and the level 20 gem needed, and you train it to level 30, your character is almost certainly level 99, so it will only benefit you if you start a new character. That being said, I'm planning on moving my entire set of gems over, so I don't need to remake my character after beating VH on the US version too.

User Info: InsanityZero

InsanityZero
8 years ago#99
Well we are pros
We know how to kill.
Waiting: MHF 3 Wii Godfather II PC
Playing now: Left 4 Dead GTAIV FF:CC EoT DS FEAR 2 PC

User Info: ShadowTaz

ShadowTaz
8 years ago#100
I would be sleeping when you're playing >_________>

Well, I'll probably be on around your time.

Also, I will probably play a lot with random strangers once I've been playing for a while or if someone needs help.

I've always been the type to lend out my services where applicable.

. . .

Not those kind of services.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
FFCC: RoF FAQ v2.0InsanityZero357/26/2014