Which DS games are free roam/sandbox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo DS
  3. Which DS games are free roam/sandbox?

User Info: Kalk

Kalk
6 years ago#1
What are the games on the DS that are like GTA where you can go any place and do whatever you want? I have the first Transformers on DS which had free roam, and I'm wondering if there are any other games like that on the DS.
d(^_^)b

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
6 years ago#2
there is COP the recruit, its a 3D GTA clone, but beware its horrible
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_Thunderclap Attack! http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3812/deuueaugh.jpg
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,He knows you've been naughty!

User Info: Northern_Rose

Northern_Rose
6 years ago#3
Only ones I know of are:

Freedom Wings
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Transformers: Autobots/Decepticons
I am what I am and what I am, is me.

User Info: ErrorSupply

ErrorSupply
6 years ago#4
If you have a DSi, there's the downloadable title Car Jack Streets, which is like the old top-down GTA games crossed with the daily maintenance of tamagotchi.

User Info: Metaright

Metaright
6 years ago#5
ErrorSupply posted...
If you have a DSi, there's the downloadable title Car Jack Streets, which is like the old top-down GTA games crossed with the daily maintenance of tamagotchi.

Sounds interesting.
[Formally MetaKirbyFan] Rant site, from popular GFAQs topic: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site -Tinynewtman

User Info: ErrorSupply

ErrorSupply
6 years ago#6
Metaright posted...
ErrorSupply posted...

Sounds interesting.

Well, to expand on that description, I compare it to tamagotchi because you have to make weekly payments on a gambing debt based on the DSi's internal clock, and you are rationed out a limited amount of money making opportunities every day (also based on the internal clock).

User Info: perrywinkle97

perrywinkle97
6 years ago#7
Error Supply wrote "... I compare it to tamagotchi because you have to make weekly payments on a gambing debt "

The premise sounds interesting, but I don't play games that resemble my real life

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
6 years ago#8
You won't be finding any of those on the DS.
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, DS FC's in profile. Monster Hunter Tri ID: YGMCDR
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.

User Info: helldew

helldew
6 years ago#9
i think that first transformers game is where that list starts and ends thankfully. the DSs 3-d is god awful for the genre.
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.

User Info: horror_spooky

horror_spooky
6 years ago#10
Chinatown Wars
This is a test
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo DS
  3. Which DS games are free roam/sandbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived