The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Mt. Coronet Galactic Grunt blocking the way w/o pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Pearl Version
  3. Mt. Coronet Galactic Grunt blocking the way w/o pokemon?

User Info: Goracks69

Goracks69
9 years ago#1
Hey, Im kinda stuck in Mt. Coronet, and I have 7 badges, I entered from Oreburgh city and now, there is a guy deep in the cave that wont let me go through a cave door, and wont move because he has no pokemon. He says:

"I'm hopelessly lost! Please don't pay any attention to a lowly grunt without any pokemon!"

Anyways, I have no idea what to do to move forward to get my eighth badge, and I can't find out what to do in any walkthroughs. pls help. Thanks.

User Info: MLBloomy

MLBloomy
9 years ago#2
That's the wrong way. Backtrack and find another way. One of the walkthroughs should give directions to follow.

User Info: Zaithemaster

Zaithemaster
9 years ago#3
I believe you have to go to the Galactic HQ and do all the stuff there before you can go get Dialga/Palkia.
dude, zai, i seriously have never laughed this ****ing hard on Gamefaqs before. Thank you XD - CrakkCityRokker Name = Zai.

User Info: Zaithemaster

Zaithemaster
9 years ago#4
Or maybe not. I haven't played in months, so I forgot the exact order of things. <.<
dude, zai, i seriously have never laughed this ****ing hard on Gamefaqs before. Thank you XD - CrakkCityRokker Name = Zai.

User Info: Mirage312

Mirage312
9 years ago#5
I'm not sure where excactly you are. But there is one guy who blocks the way to a part of the cave, where you can find a TM (Dragon Claw I believe). This part you have to visit after catching Dialga/Palkia.
Hope the door hits you on the way out. This topic was pointless to start with.
-FranckKnight ---I'm going to die of cuteness here. - Ishkabo---

User Info: Jeffmaz2001

Jeffmaz2001
9 years ago#6
If you go back out that cave the way you went in, you will be at the south end of a trench. Go to the north end, turn left, and use rock climb. Work your way over to the north-east corner of the mountain top, and there is another cave. That is the one you want.
If u see me comin better step aside. Lot of men didn't, lot of men died.
Got 1 fist of iron, other of steel, if the right 1 don't get you then the left 1 will.

User Info: BlueSharingan

BlueSharingan
9 years ago#7
OMG this is sooo stupid, when this path is cleared after you beat the E4 it just brings you to the top of the cave, its STUPID...

User Info: Goracks69

Goracks69
9 years ago#8
Hey thanks a lot guys! Now, I can advance the story! A special shout out to Jeffmaz2001 for your quick and precise directions!

User Info: Zakinator

Zakinator
9 years ago#9
go to like a toysrus or a gamestop and look in the guides there lol
*Zakinater*
Pearl FC 025918178046
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Pearl Version
  3. Mt. Coronet Galactic Grunt blocking the way w/o pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived