Where do I find a Hellenbach GT?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  3. Where do I find a Hellenbach GT?

User Info: Jeevan04

Jeevan04
8 years ago#1

Other than the one that spawns inside the car salesroom, is there anywhere else I can find one?

User Info: Januzs

Januzs
8 years ago#2
You can find it in Shoreside Vale in one of the drive ways near your safe house. I think you need to be in either a Sports Car or a bike...not sure.

Or you can go do a race in Portland, just wait at the finish/starting line for them to arrive. You'll have to fail the mission though.

Just check the Love Media FAQ.

User Info: buchit666

buchit666
8 years ago#3
Directly to the south of your safehouse at Shoreside Vale. You can walk to it through the bushes, or you can go with a car and make a long trip along Wichita Gardens.
I still don't get why Final Fantasy isn't dead yet, isn't it Final?

User Info: xyboink

xyboink
8 years ago#4
you can have it 2 by the submission "car salesman" in Portland. When you've completed lvl 4, exit the submission and go to the car inside the shop. It is a hellenbach GT (available after lvl4...)

User Info: buchit666

buchit666
8 years ago#5
^^ Submission? Ah what? This is GTA bucko! Not your fancy little wrestling game.

Don't you mean sub-mission?
I still don't get why Final Fantasy isn't dead yet, isn't it Final?

User Info: xyboink

xyboink
8 years ago#6

okay, i have forgot the " - " so what....

User Info: lemuel159

lemuel159
8 years ago#7
There is one at the capital auto, you need to finsh level four on the car salesman or whatever the name is

User Info: cybernytic13

cybernytic13
8 years ago#8
i also beleive one of the missions at the very beginning, where u go to the building site the car that guy has is a hellenbach, so i just took that and stored it in my garage.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  3. Where do I find a Hellenbach GT?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived