All freeroam upgrade icons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: koivula

koivula
5 years ago#1
I collected all the possible icons for stamina,health and weapon before the Before the mission Bad Son.I also collected a lot of global points.Which took time more than necessary.Only ones left were 1 of each on the wire above Bullring and one of the empty staples has one health icon.Which can be accessed during the mission:Kill The Bull.
And those that are achieved in the Point challenges.There is 2 hours of freeroam and collecting those upgrades.I know I could do it in hour without collecting global score.It was my my third time to collect them all,so the going is a bit uncertain.
Those videos are approx 5 to 8 min long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29hXhdwivms&list=PLFF6A65297A73A855&index=1&feature=plpp_video
But at least it gives good surrounding view,and all possible Before Bad son mission is gathered.If you top the Global score to 500.000.Then it would look like this:
63/100 Health Icons
64/100 Stamina Icons
57/100 Weapon Icons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived