Is here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: darthhorn

darthhorn
7 years ago#1
hey froggie
"I am not a sexist, I own a wife" -drointhewind
"The race for quality is neverending so technically it's just like a death march" - unknown

User Info: Froggie48

Froggie48
7 years ago#2
*throws boomerang*

Just testing this.
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.

darthhorn
7 years ago#3
cool cool
so, what's new?
"The race for quality is neverending so technically it's just like a death march" - unknown

Froggie48
7 years ago#4
One of my best friends from high school found me on Facebook so I got to talk to him for a couple hours last night. And now I actually have a reason to go on Facebook. Usually I just do myspace.
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.

darthhorn
7 years ago#5
I just created my facebook account a little while ago. Previously I steered clear of putting my picture on the internet but I guess that this is ok since I set the strictest possible privacy settings.

as for me I was busy for a while with college apps but i got those out of the way early... now it's just a waiting game until spring.

Froggie48
7 years ago#6
Oh fun.

According to my laptop it is 12 degrees Fahrenheit outside.

Way too damn cold for me.

darthhorn
7 years ago#7
that is pretty cold...... i'm in a warm area so i normally don't have to worry about that.

Froggie48
7 years ago#8
It warmed up quite a bit though. My laptop is showing 45.

Froggie48
7 years ago#9
Just keeping this from locking.

Froggie48
7 years ago#10
bump

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived