How do you hold people up at gunpoint?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  3. How do you hold people up at gunpoint?

User Info: matthewsmith87

matthewsmith87
8 years ago#1
I've been trying to do this but as soonas they realise i'm behind them they start to shoot me, even if I have my gun drawn. Am I missing something?

User Info: akiramaycry

akiramaycry
8 years ago#2
Are you sneaking up to them very slowly? Your footsteps shouldnt make sound that way and unless theyre not turning around you should be able to hold them up.

matthewsmith87
8 years ago#3
I've been standing behind them with my gun almost touching the back of they're head and nothing happens. I guess if they don't know i'm behind them they won't know to put their hands up?

User Info: Hclan

Hclan
8 years ago#4
Sneak behind them slowly and use over the shoulder view to point your gun at them and voilah!
PSN I.D: HSNAKE123
The only review that matters is ur own-hclan

User Info: -PredatorV-

-PredatorV-
8 years ago#5
I haven't played 4 yet, but try drawing your gun as you get right up behind them. Sneak very slowly as previous poster said, then once you're quite close, draw your gun. It should work.

matthewsmith87
8 years ago#6

Maybe it didn't work for me because I had my gun drawn before I got close to them. Does it work with all guns or just the pistol?

User Info: akiramaycry

akiramaycry
8 years ago#7
Hmm, I dont know man. Are you sure your not in Caution or something? Maybe you stumbled across an aggerssive soldier?

User Info: Hclan

Hclan
8 years ago#8
Hold up works with any gun including RPGS!
PSN I.D: HSNAKE123
The only review that matters is ur own-hclan

User Info: PISTOL_IS_GOD

PISTOL_IS_GOD
8 years ago#9
It has to be dead silent, no alert levels.

I think it only works with a pistol too..
anyone watches to clock on your phone it goes very weird, can someone explain the difference between u.s hours and canada hours -JaySborzFan on GTAs 24hr clocks
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  3. How do you hold people up at gunpoint?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived