Lost disc One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mochokoy_hakitu

mochokoy_hakitu
7 years ago#1
Hello, and thank you in advance.

I bought Fable TLC for the PC about two years ago. About 6 months ago a friend of mine got a new computer and asked to borrow it. I asked for it back this week to find out they had lost disc 1but still had discs 2 - 4. I too in this time got a new computer and thus Fable TLC was not installed... So my question is, is there anything I can do about this? I'd like to play the First Fable again because I have a new Xbox on the way with Fable II and would like to get a feel for the series again. Thank you!

User Info: xXShadowVenoMXx

xXShadowVenoMXx
7 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure you can legally download a copy if you already bought it. I cant tell you how to download the game on this website though.

I'm sure you could use google to find out.

Once you have the disc one image, you have a choice. Burn it to a DVD with a program such as ActiveISO, or mount the image using a program called Daemon tools lite, both are free and take one quick google to find.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived