Ghidoran's Spore Game - Pestilence

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spore
  3. Ghidoran's Spore Game - Pestilence

User Info: Ghidoran

Ghidoran
9 years ago#1
Sorry for the delay, I was going to post earlier today but got sidetracked by Diablo 3.

Last time, Tamp travelled to the new world with the other sea creatures. Now, they all live in peace. Or do they???

As you walk around, looking for food, you notice something shiny half buried in the dirt. You scrape the earth away, and find a shard of some glittering material. You ponder what it is. You take it back to your cave(yes, you live in an underground cave now).

Appearance: A carnivorous beast with a long slender body, thin flaps of skin jutting out like fins on each side, used for balance. Four legs at the front underneath 3 eyes an two feeleers and a forked mouth. A tail with a detachable poison spike at the end. Coloured blue and orange in a stripy pattern.

Stats:
Name: Tamp
Life: 100
Offense: 10
Defense: 12
Movement: 4(4 good legs)
Sense: 2(eyes, low quality but backward vision, and feelers)
Brain: 10
Size: 8

Evolutions: Pick TWO
A - Evolve teeth as weapons
B - Evolve two legs into arms
C - Evolve better legs for speed
D - Evolve a better brain
E - Grow larger
F - Evolve more spikes on tail
G - Evolve a special defense(if this wins, YOU suggest one and we vote)

Actions: Choose one

1) Keep and examine the shard
2) Throw the shard away

Due to the hurry to prevent general interest from being lost, I had to post today. However, this prevented me from updating our site. Oh well. I'll try tomorrow. Well, vote!
Gamers against SecuROM, go here!!! http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?Wnt2Game&1

User Info: bandw2

bandw2
9 years ago#2

im tired of spore games but im bored

bg1

(i was gone for a week and mine was deleted >_>, so yah i dont feel like starting over)

User Info: mark30001

mark30001
9 years ago#3
BG1

User Info: bandw2

bandw2
9 years ago#4
Ghidoran vote for me when im miss when for the one that leeds to that race being an evil overlord race that potreys its enemies corpses around the city gates. >_> im dead serius.

User Info: Deepsea203

Deepsea203
9 years ago#5
B , C
Have a twinkie!

User Info: Iamsuperguppy

Iamsuperguppy
9 years ago#6
BC 1
"without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" -Satan from South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut

User Info: Dragon_Masher

Dragon_Masher
9 years ago#7
B&C 1

User Info: Jackthorn

Jackthorn
9 years ago#8
CD1
OH MAN IM A SEX BRIGADIER - xMoody
GT:Jack Thorn

User Info: jackal142

jackal142
9 years ago#9
BC 1

User Info: Ghidoran

Ghidoran
9 years ago#10
BC1 wins. You develop two arms into legs, and make the leg muscles stronger, and make them longer(rhyme :-) ) for speed.

You decide to keep the shard as a keepsake to examine. Maybe some of the smarter species know what it is. You, on the other hand, just want to get some food. Time to go hunting.

You head for the Titan Forest, where the best prey are. Some Dilikons, really huge herbivorous creatures that are slow and easy to kill, are eating stuff from a tree. You decide to sneak up on them. However, they somehow notice you, even though your blue stripes hide you in the bluegrass. They run off into the trees. That's strange. This has never happenned before. Oh well. Fish for lunch.

After you are done stuffing your face, you go back to your cave. And what do you find but 5 cave creatures scurrying around. They are red, and have a series of spikes running down their head, neck, and spine, up to their tail. Ruders, they are called. They give a shrill cry and jump at you. You dodge, and strike them with your tail and newly evolved arms(which have no hands). They scream and run off.

1) Go after them
2) Stay behind and rest, eating some leftover fish

Appearance: A carnivorous beast with a long slender body, thin flaps of skin jutting out like fins on each side, used for balance. Two pretty fast legs and two arms at the front underneath 3 eyes an two feeleers and a forked mouth. A tail with a detachable poison spike at the end. Coloured orange with blue stripes

Stats:
Name: Tamp
Life: 100
Offense: 12
Defense: 12
Movement: 5(4 pretty good legs)
Sense: 2(eyes, low quality but backward vision, and feelers)
Brain: 10
Size: 8

Evolutions: Pick TWO
A - Evolve teeth as weapons
B - Evolve legs into arms(you'll crawl, cannot do with C)
C - Evolve better legs for speed
D - Evolve a better brain
E - Grow larger
F - Evolve more spikes on tail
G - Evolve a special defense(if this wins, YOU suggest one and we vote)
H - Evolve graspers
I - Evolve claws on arms
J - Evolve claws on legs

Sorry for the delay guys, been busy with other stuff. So don't expect the website to be up before tomorrow. I'll see as well if I can create models for the creatures in the CC(I have the full one)

Gamers against SecuROM, go here!!! http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?Wnt2Game&1
  1. Boards
  2. Spore
  3. Ghidoran's Spore Game - Pestilence

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived