How to get 100%? Croft Manor NOT completed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. How to get 100%? Croft Manor NOT completed

User Info: Freq666

Freq666
8 years ago#1
How to get 100% of the game?
I beat the game on easy, normal and hard, beat all time trials, i got all rewards but game is still on 99% and Croft Manor main objective is not completed but all rewards was taken. Cheat for Soul Reaver also is unlocked. Is there something else to do?

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
8 years ago#2
Freq666 posted at 7/19/2009 5:54 AM "How to get 100% of the game? I beat the game on easy, normal and hard, beat all time trials, i got all rewards but game is still on 99% and Croft Manor main objective is not completed but all rewards was taken. Cheat for Soul Reaver also is unlocked. Is there something else to do?"

I believe that's a known problem. Re-do Bolivia Redux. If that doesn't work try finishing Croft Manor. Or do them the other way around. Whichever you prefer.
Sleep depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

User Info: Freq666

Freq666
8 years ago#3
Yeah! Thanks man! But it seems like some glitch. After i re-do Last stage the game show me 2 missed bronze rewards in England. WTF? Then i go to England for take 2 first rewards, then i save and go to statistics. Still 99%. Then i play last stage again, after finish it i delete all previous save files and create one new. TA-DA! 100% on statistics.
BUT main objective in Croft Manor is still NOT completed. All costumes are unlocked, excalibur and soul reaver also.
How to complete Croft Manor main objective? I think this is for satisfaction only because all bonus items i got already. Another glitch?

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
8 years ago#4
Freq666 posted at 7/20/2009 3:34 AM "Yeah! Thanks man! But it seems like some glitch. After i re-do Last stage the game show me 2 missed bronze rewards in England. WTF? Then i go to England for take 2 first rewards, then i save and go to statistics. Still 99%. Then i play last stage again, after finish it i delete all previous save files and create one new. TA-DA! 100% on statistics. BUT main objective in Croft Manor is still NOT completed. All costumes are unlocked, excalibur and soul reaver also.
How to complete Croft Manor main objective? I think this is for satisfaction only because all bonus items i got already. Another glitch?
"

Croft Manor is the tutorial. Finishing it is its own reward. Same thing in Tomb Raider: Anniversary.
Sleep depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. How to get 100%? Croft Manor NOT completed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived