Ratchet and Clank Going Commando Speed Run 8 MUST READ!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet: Deadlocked
  3. Ratchet and Clank Going Commando Speed Run 8 MUST READ!!!

User Info: InsomniacGamer1

InsomniacGamer1
8 years ago#1
Hello my friends. I'm new to these boards, but certainly not new to YouTube. I have been around for about 7 or 8 months I think. Anyways, I do glitch videos and speed runs. Lately I've been working on Going Commando a lot. I've done 7 speed runs, each time a little faster. My latest one I got down to 1 hour and 14 mins! Well guys, It's about time for speed run 8. And I have just uncovered the MOTHER OF ALL SHORTCUT GLITCHES!! So im looking at getting that time well under an hour!.

So here's what's up... I wont do speed run 8 until I have at least 50 subscribers. So, please subscribe asap so I can finally do it! Oh btw, my name on youtube is: TheInsomniacGamer.

Thanx!

(side note... I duplicated this message on a few other threads to spread the word, I hope that' ok. Sorry if that's not ok, I'm new to these boards!)

User Info: RSmit

RSmit
8 years ago#2
Something tells me you're not getting the message... >_>
"You are, in fact, the man." - Jifted Kid
Temporary owner of the Joy part of Gastroid's Beatin' Stick.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet: Deadlocked
  3. Ratchet and Clank Going Commando Speed Run 8 MUST READ!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived