The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Can I buy...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. Can I buy...

User Info: YangAndYin

YangAndYin
9 years ago#1
Can I buy Grandia II online anywhere for pc download? There's lots of places to buy used or even new copies, but I can't find anywhere to buy it for direct download. Sorry for the wrong board, but since the Grandia II board is dead, i figured I'd ask here.

User Info: inxaract

inxaract
9 years ago#2
No . Grandia 2 can not be downloaded by online (except torrents) . There is no online shop that offer downloading games (copyright problema) . I suggest you find a used or new copy of it and install on your PC and then use Alcohol 120% software to make MDF/MDS files of Grandia 2 . Whenever you want to play it , just mount Grandia 2 Disc 2 MDS/MDF file to Alcohol %120 image disc driver . No more a needing to insert disc 2 to disc driver to play . Now , you can play it by hard drive . Have fun . This game is one of my favourite games and I have finished it six times .
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. Can I buy...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived