Another special moves question?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. Another special moves question?

User Info: rikku32

rikku32
7 years ago#1
How do I advance my Special moves from P S P to next or P S P R to next and so fourth?Do I have to keep using those moves to advance to the next one?Dahna's moves are all P S R P at special level 11.All of Alfina's current special moves are P S P R except for Comet spike P S P R P at special level 13.The other 2 player have all their moves but are slow advancing to the next ones.Also Yuki's special level is 14 & Ulf's special level is 14.Do i have to keep using those moves to move on to the next ones?My party is at level 51 & I just left Melc ruins.Thanks in advance.

User Info: shiva

shiva
7 years ago#2
Yes, that's it. Just repeatedly use the moves you want to improve.
"You can plainly see why I'm a Boss character, and not some thug" - Kanon

rikku32
7 years ago#3
Ok,thanks.Update level 52 all current players,Alfina P S P R P all current special moves,Dahna
P S P R P all current special moves.Yuki and Ulf ,not so good.I keep on using their moves but they just don't catch on.Maybe they will by level 60.Just plain dumb LOL.

rikku32
7 years ago#4
Update---Still current level 52 all current characters, all current characters special moves are P S P R P except slow poke Ulf.His special moves are taking forever,all of his are P S P R.His special level is the highest at lev. 15 and yes I keep on using his special moves, but he just don't seem to catch on.LOL--I 'm just gonna go to Submania next to so what happens.Laters
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. Another special moves question?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived