This was a good game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. This was a good game.

User Info: rpgczar

rpgczar
3 years ago#1
despite the story not being as good as 1 or 2. Great graphics and nice battles.

User Info: Hito_Shura

Hito_Shura
3 years ago#2
Yeah.Ang great music too.

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
3 years ago#3
yes it is

User Info: kamui80

kamui80
3 years ago#4
This game was pretty good. I liked the characters/battle system/music, it was all fantastic.
I wonder if their will ever be a Grandia 4...........

User Info: RED_ODA

RED_ODA
3 years ago#5
The battle system is very polished!
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA

User Info: dondavelly

dondavelly
3 years ago#6
Don't want to play devil's advocate here, but it would have been better if you could've keep Miranda/Alanso at least.(Like,they could've introduced a "party swap" option at save spheres and whatnot.Im sure this has been a grope on this Gamefaqs board over an over again,still though,sorry, I gotta vent somewhere right?&)

But yeah, all-in-all it was a good/average game. Sans the story/plot holes,obviously.Was it ever stated just HOW Emilious got to "know" Zorn or dat cool looking dude in red/black (Dahna's ol man,i think? If my memory serves me here,there wasn't a whole lotta-well,introduction or explaination as far as how everyone knew each other.Or did I miss something? Any feedback to put some closure on this stuff would be alright.

Alls im sayin is y don't u n I make nice?
Schelle cuts down drunk..
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. This was a good game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived