25 Strong Points added in Crucible, no Physique leveling. Glitch or no?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. 25 Strong Points added in Crucible, no Physique leveling. Glitch or no?

User Info: Ryft_Darkmile

Ryft_Darkmile
3 months ago#1
Recently re-visiting this game and enjoying the hell out of it, only glitch I encountered in the sticky was the furniture girl (only) selling a book. Now, I don't like to increase physique because I hate the way it changes the jawline and overall look of the bone structure to neanderthal-esque proportions. I got the first star in it then ended up discarding it. I once slept in a house with the bonus "bodybuilder" in Oakvale not really sure if it would effect my appearance the same way, it did so I slept in the Luminous house to be rid of it and get purification instead. I fight in the crucible and at one point I notice "Strong 25" above my head. After completing the Crucible I look in my logbook and notice muscle is "4" and I have the strong jawline and thicker neck again. No stars showing in Physique. Is this a glitch or is it some extra strength bonus you get from beating records in the Crucible?

What sucks is that there is probably no way to actually get rid of it. I had my character looking like a badass Witch Hunter chick.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. 25 Strong Points added in Crucible, no Physique leveling. Glitch or no?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived