Whirly's quote of the day:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Tag Team Racing
  3. Whirly's quote of the day:

User Info: WhirlyBird319

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#1
Every so often, I'll post a quote here just for your amusement. Most of these quotes are ones I find amusing and most of them will probably be in game racing quotes from the racers. Character dialogue is one of the best things in this game. I planned on doing a faq for the dialogue, but it looks too hard. Instead, I'll post some random, funny quotes in here.
Detroit Red Wings: decent; Tigers: okay; Pistons: pathetic; Lions: terrible; Michigan Wolverines: just horrible :( That makes my life sad =(

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#2
Quote of the day:

"Don't fear the reaper, I need more cowbell, I DON'T HAVE A COWBELL!" - N. Gin whenever you hit him in a race. Most of the time, this quote is said early, but it can be random.
Detroit Red Wings: decent; Tigers: okay; Pistons: pathetic; Lions: terrible; Michigan Wolverines: just horrible :( That makes my life sad =(

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#3
You can feel free to comment in here as well with your favorite quotes if you'd like. If I made a mistake with a quote, you can correct me if you'd like.

Here's another one just for kicks: "Vehicular manslaughter?! I like the sound of that!" - Cortex.

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#4
"Mad scientist has the right-of-way, JERK!" - Cortex

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#5
"Oh you want some of this, huh boy?!" - Crunch

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#6
"Ze altitude, it's making me tingle. WOOO, TINGLE!" - Von Clutch.

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#7
"Damn sucka, you crazy!" - Crunch. That's right, he says damn if you hit him with your car in a race. Or at least it sounds like he says that.

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#8
"You really shouldn't have done that, SHMUCK!" - Coco

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#9
"They should take your license, BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID!" - N. Gin.

WhirlyBird319
7 years ago#10
"That's no way to treat a man on his way to church!" - Cortex.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Tag Team Racing
  3. Whirly's quote of the day:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived