Minun, about that Vanilla Coke...........

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  3. Minun, about that Vanilla Coke...........

User Info: AlucarDracula13

AlucarDracula13
8 years ago#1
Mmm.................
Every ****in' one of 'em.... They have the gall to take pity on me...... And they don't even know...... How much they're hurtin' me by doin' it....... - Nnoitra

User Info: dark_minun

dark_minun
8 years ago#2
How did you find my board?

As for the Vanilla Coke I was going to sell you, they only had 6 cases at the Wal-Mart I went to, so I don't have any left over to sell. Sorry. I tried Target as well, but they had none.
Bring back Vanilla Coke in Canada!! (started: 02/01/2009)

User Info: AlucarDracula13

AlucarDracula13
8 years ago#3
Mmm, I have contacts...........

Alright, I googled your user name........... >_>

Anyways, alright then........... At least tell me they were drinks worthy of the gods.............¿
Every ****in' one of 'em.... They have the gall to take pity on me...... And they don't even know...... How much they're hurtin' me by doin' it....... - Nnoitra

User Info: dark_minun

dark_minun
8 years ago#4
The first one I had down there was on the way TO Mexico, I stopped at a gas station and bought 3 bottles.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face until I fell asleep that night. The stuff is AMAZING. I'd happily pay $5 a case if they brought it here.

. . . . . . . Okay, I'll stop rubbing it in before my house gets robbed.
Bring back Vanilla Coke in Canada!! (started: 02/01/2009)
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  3. Minun, about that Vanilla Coke...........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived